Tuesday 22 October 2013

20 things about me:)

Hi there my lovlies hope you are well nearly half term!!!:D
So today I thought Id do a post about myself so you can maybe get to know me a bit better:)

1. Im a total worrier! I wish I wasn't but I cant seem to help it
 
2. I was going to be called Honeysuckle....
 
3. I am really determined to be fluent in another language
 
4. I suffer from anxiety and low self esteem
 
5. I am an impulsive spender- I have never been good at saving for anything
 
6. Music is my escape from everything- it instantly cheers me up
 
7. Always hated Olives- makes me think I'm eating an eyeball
 
8. I was once in a band called the Pink Rocky Roads- we had one rehearsal which turned into a tweenies' marathon
 
9. I still suck my thumb. Don't judge me.
 
10. I think busking is the coolest thing- every time I pass people jamming out on the street i just want to marry them
 
11. I have been to Greece three times and the most recent time I hit my chin on a climbing frame and had a swollen black chin for the rest of the two week holiday
 
12. I have a massive fear of death
 
13. Form every boxing day, I have a countdown to the next Christmas
 
14. When I was 4 my goal in life was to grow my fringe out (achieved at the age of 10..)
 
15. I have never seen any of the Toy Stories
 
16. I will literally spill my heart out to anyone who will listen
 
17. I have been camping every year of my life
 
18. I think loneliness is the most painful thing
 
19. Thought of eating fish makes me feel sick but I really enjoy quality time fishing with my dad
 
20. I believe in fate and destiny -things happen for a jolly good reason
 
so there we are:) hope you have a beautiful day full of chocolate and giggles
 

2 comments: