Tuesday 8 October 2013

Live A Beautiful Life

Hello again all you beautiful people:) did you know that your actually are beautiful? Every single person on this huge planet is absolutely stunning. Yes ok I get it if you have this irritating spot on your chin, wear braces that make you spit or can never seem to tame your mono-brow, then you might not exactly feel beautiful but you are.
 
 
 Beauty is always expressed as a thing we can alter with makeup or clothes which indeed it is, but there is another meaning to the word entirely. As corny as it sounds it really does matter if your are beautiful on the inside or not. Being beautiful on the inside doesn't mean you have attractive lungs or a pretty set of kidneys or something.. it is based on the thoughts and opinions that cross your mind. If you are a generally happy person, have a fun life and always look on the positive side of things then you are this detention of 'beautiful'.  If you are reading this thinking that you never really seem to be happy or feel like you are a total pessimist (aka: me) then you, I'm afraid, might be breathtakingly attractive to look at but are not as stunning as you could be on the inside.
 


 
 
To change this? I'm not saying become a different person because this is very much to do with personality, I'm saying try to test yourself in your head. All you need to do is start thinking about what you are actually thinking... I'm talking 'glass half full' instead of 'glass half empty' kind of stuff:) You need to have confidence in yourself in order to see beauty around you and that all starts from within. If you have lets say a spot, you need to think 'oh crap I have a spot - at least I wont have it forever!' Instead of 'ah no I have the biggest ugliest spot I cant go out with this I look horrific'. And plaster loads of makeup on it..;)
 
 
 
 
 
 
I really hope you take some of my ranting on board and maybe just try it for even one day and see what the outcome is:) I can guarantee you that a smile is so much prettier than a frown and you cannot smile unless you have something to smile about- so true beauty really does come from within. It is such a beautiful world out there however dark and gloomy it may seem to you at the moment so I want you to take away one thing from this- Live your life to the full and try to make each day a happy one. For every day that passes you by without a smile or laughter is one day that you wont get back.

Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment