Sunday 13 October 2013

The Bowler Hat

 
 
 
 
Hi my lovelies hope you are having a good weekend:) little post about my new lil' obsession Bowler hats!:') saw one in TopShop while shopping in Bath but thought it wouldn't suit me because I don't look great in hats. Bowler hats however are quite different than most hats so I decided to order one and see what it looked like:) to my surprise I really loved it! It goes with literally all my outfits if they need smartening up or an added spark.
 They look great with dresses too so its not just a one outfit affair!

 Go a little different and try a burgundy one- perfect for a casual summer accessory.

Smarten it up with heels and a clutch for a night out:)
 
There are plenty of other colours if you want something a bit different- try this cute nautical look, stunning for an everyday trip shopping or meal out.
 
If your thinking you might not suit one just order a cheap one on Ebay and see what happens- only one way to find out! Have a gorgeous day
 

No comments:

Post a Comment