Saturday 19 October 2013

Autumn Wishlist 2013

Hi beauties, So here are 8 things that are already on my Christmas list :D some music, jewellery, makeup and clothes- hope you see something you like- might want to add it to yours!:)

This gorgeous matte nail varnish from TopShop is simple and elegant, perfect for an autumn look to tone down and add simplicity to an outfit. 
£5- Fog Grey


I really love this bra as the colour is bright and cheerful which eliminates post-summer blues. Although autumn fashion usually involves a lot of darker hues, why not wear some bright underwear to feel beautiful underneath?
-£20 Urban Outfitters
 
 
 
Next up is the new album from the gorgeous Eliza Doolittle- lots of love for this star, she is a true inspiration and a huge style icon. Her new album is an absolute must!

This premium Rhinestone flower headband is perfect for an autumn evening look. It can smarten up an outfit and all a little sparkle and class to a look.
- £40 Urban Outfitters

This cute beaded collar blouse is really cute and looks really flattering with dark jeans or tucked in to a skater skirt. I just love the nautical stripes- this is a must for winter!
-£42 Urban Outfitters



Up next is this insanely cool pastel Penny Board. I love these so much, great means of transport or if you just want to look really cool;) My friend Jack introduced me to these sick boards and he's giving me a couple of lessons before I get one so I don't look like a total idiot;)


I really like this pretty filigree bag pendant necklace, adding a little cuteness to a simple look.
-£14 Urban Outfitters





Finally we've got a stunning lipstick from the beautiful Bobbi Brown collection- October is the time to switch your coral peaches and pale pinks to much richer berries and plums.
-Dessert Plum £19.00
 
Whats on your Autumnal wishlist?
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That topshop polish shade looks gorgeous! My A/W wish list is very long! x

    Heather @ Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeh it really does!:') aw same its really hard to cut it down! X

      Delete